deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Remo Meier <remo.me...@adnovum.ch>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Data - What application servers are supported?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 08:49:05 GMT
Hi

We make use of a setup with Deltaspike with Weld, JBeret, RestEasy,
narayana, jnpserver and hiberate. That gives many of the EE7 features
(except EJBs, which we don't really need). It is a bit of an effort to
setup. If there is any interest, maybe that could be contributed as a
more advanced flavor of the deltaspike weld integration (a "deltaspike
wildfly" resp. "deltaspike weld+) or something).

(should somebody be able to get an entire wildfly running in deltaspike,
that would of course also be quite intresting. Not sure whether that is
possible or not with their module architecture or wildfly swarm)

Regards Remo