deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Remo Meier <remo.me...@adnovum.ch>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Data - What application servers are supported?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:32:00 GMT
deltaspike-weld ist just a CDI setup. Nothing more, not an entire
wildfly server with jpa, ejb, etc. That's why we integrated the tools I
mentioned below to get close to an EE server.  There is the deltaspike
openejb integration with full ee support. But at least we prefer the
wildfly setup. openejb did make problems in some cases (like jpa, jaxrs)
and wildfly seems to be the more active EE implementation.

The perfect solution would be the ability to bootup an entire wildfly
(swarm) within weld. But I think that is quite a bit of work to get that
working.

Regards ,REmo