deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kernstock <t.kernst...@e-technologies.at>
Subject Projectstage -> JNDI
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 19:54:26 GMT
Hi,

I tried to configure the Deltaspike ProjectStage via JNDI on Payara 4.1 like this but it doesn't
get picked up. (payara01.jpg) To make sure my environment works, I also tried to set the stage
with a JVM Parameter, which worked fine.

Setting the JSF ProjectStage works fine in Payara -> payara02.jpg

I also tried payara03.jpg in combination with the web.xml entry:

<resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>deltaspike/ProjectStage</res-ref-name>
    <res-type>java.lang.String</res-type>
    <mapped-name>org.apache.deltaspike.ProjectStage</mapped-name>
</resource-ref>

So the question is what is wrong with my Deltaspike configuration. Any ideas?

best regards
Thomas