deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Strange behaviour with @RunWith(CdiTestRunner.class)
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:53:19 GMT
Hi.

I am running tests with the help of

     @RunWith(CdiTestRunner.class)

I am using in this project :

- DeltaSpike 1.7.0

- OpenWebBeans 1.6.2.

(among a lot of other stuff as almost always in java)

The target container is Tomcat 8.5.6, but it does not seem important there.

I have no problem as long as I inject only beans from dependencies.

However, in my current project, I have one bean injecting another from
the top level project and it fails.

So, I fired my debugger and noticed that :

- OWB uses a fake servlet context, as the servlet spec is detected ;

- classes from my war are not added, as this is a fake context and there
is no war

- in AbstractMetaDataDiscovery. registerBeanArchives, there is no
classpath containing my classes that is scanned for beans.xml, and so,
my classes are never added.

I can, as a workaround, put my beans in a dependency... But is there
something I can do to get it working there ?

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic