deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: deltaspike 1.7.1 with tomee 1.7.1 plus not work
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:19:45 GMT
Hmm, I would need to dig deeper. Probably it has to do that OpenWebBeans get stopped before
MyFaces?
Does the app work at all? I mean this stack trace is clearly from shutting down the app.
Does your app start and is usable and the problem only arises at shutdown?
Or doesn't it work at all?

txs and LieGrue,
strub