deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Pawel.Mac...@b-m.pl
Subject ODP: Too many Warnings using deltaspike 1.7.1
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 07:23:03 GMT
Same here. It started from 1.7.0. Before was ok.

PaweĊ‚

Od:     Rodrigo Tessarollo <rodrigotessarolloneves@gmail.com>
Do:     users@deltaspike.apache.org
Data:   2016-08-14 08:40
Temat:  Too many Warnings using deltaspike 1.7.1

Hi, I'm facing of a annoyning issue when using deltaspike on wildfly 10.

The console outputs too many warning messages like this:

03:07:12,809 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-5)
WELD-001117: Member refresh
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1030b45)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@1b91ea9)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.refresh(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
  StackTrace:
03:07:12,809 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-5)
WELD-001117: Member saveAndFlush
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1d249da)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@1b91ea9)

N other wanings ...

The warnigs above is about the EntityPersistenceRepository, but the same
occurs on my own repositories too, look:

03:14:48,475 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-2)
WELD-001117: Member attachAndRemove
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1859a46)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
myapp.atendimento.repository.UFRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@aa0c91)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.attachAndRemove(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
  StackTrace:
03:14:48,476 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-2)
WELD-001117: Member refresh
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1f7dc7f)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
myapp.atendimento.repository.UFRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@aa0c91)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.refresh(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
  StackTrace:
03:14:48,477 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-2)
WELD-001117: Member remove
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1ce88c3)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
myapp.atendimento.repository.UFRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@aa0c91)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.remove(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)

My repositories looks like:

@Repository
public abstract class UFRepository
        extends AbstractEntityRepository<UF, String> {
}

if I change way of repository declaring (using interfaces instead abstract
classes) the warning disapear, but in some situations I need to build a
query using the method body, in this cases, only abstract classes can do
this.

@Repository
public interface UFRepository
        extends EntityRepository<UF, String> {
}

^ This works great, but no method bodies to write sql.

Can someone help me? Thanks and sorry for the poor english. ;D