deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: access DeltaSpike Data repository as EJB
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:27:22 GMT
Hi Paweł,

just a 'dumb' question: does it needs to be an EJB? this information you
need can't be exposed as a REST service? I'm saying that because I've been
there and migrate lots of ears to wars and ejb modules to rest
service...maybe it apples for your case too.

--
Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
@realpestano