deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CriteriaSupport Injection
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:36:39 GMT
I was actually just about to respond with "not sure it makes sense".

The reason being, we rely on an entity manager resolver in data to
determine which EM the repository is associated with. You would have no way
to differentiate criteria supports per EM as a result.

Plus its always better to put your DB logic in your DB tier.

John