deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Stephen More <stephen.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding DeltaSpike support to Jglue CDI-Unit
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 19:56:11 GMT
I finally got to the bottom of the issue - but is it a bug or a feature ?

My runtime beans file is: src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml  [1]

I followed instructions by creating a src/test/resources/META-INF/beans.xml.

If "src/main/resources/META-INF/beans.xml" is missing it will throw the
errors that I am seeing.
If you delete src/main/resources/META-INF/beans.xml from
javase-cdi-ds-project-template it will fail too.

[1] Configuring a CDI Application -
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/gjbnz.html

An application that uses CDI must have a file named beans.xml. The file can
be completely empty (it has content only in certain limited situations),
but it must be present. For a web application, the beans.xml file must be
in the WEB-INF directory. For EJB modules or JAR files, the beans.xml file
must be in the META-INF directory.