deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Boot External Containers in TestNg Tests
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 12:49:50 GMT
hi steve,

that's correct - (currently) we don't support testng.
if you integrate the test-support manually (for testng), you have to
integrate the external-container-spi as well.
(load the config on your own or via ServiceUtils#loadServiceImplementations
-> store the instance/s and call the external-container-methods as you need
them.)

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at