deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Ash...@dakosy.de
Subject deltaspike dswid not being updated on right click
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 07:41:47 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding deltaspike version 1.0.2 and I am using a
WindowScoped controller.

The problem is as follows:

I open my web application in a browser tab. Then I go in the navigation
menu of my web application and open the same page in another tab by right
clicking the menu item. The new browser tab is opened but the deltaspike
window Id (dswid) is not updated for the second browser tab. Now I can see
the same dswid in both browser tabs. Also, please keep in mind that the
page in second tab contains different dataset.

I want to see a different dswid in second tab so that the user can work on
both tabs simultaneously as they both contain different data.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Umair