deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it truly impossible to lookup @ViewScoped etc with BeanProvider?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:10:31 GMT
So it is impossible then :-)

The problem is that several slow things needs to be done from a JSF Bean. I
can't async it because the service the bean calls is @ViewAccessScoped and
stateful.

I have a Bean that I want to start the thread from the Bean it is not a
problem but when I create a new thread this thread is also disconnected
from my Bean and it fails to look it up...

Will take me ages to fix this project properly so desperate times calls for
strange hacks :-)