deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Chris Baumgartner <chris.baumgart...@fujifilm.com>
Subject No JavaDocs for 1.6.1
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:31:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm a new user to DeltaSpike. There are no JavaDocs for 1.6.1. When I click
the link, https://deltaspike.apache.org/javadoc/1.6.1/, I get a "not found"
error. The JavaDocs for  1.6.2-SNAPSHOT are there, but 1.6.1 are missing.

Thanks.

--
Chris Baumgartner
Java Software Developer

*Helping provide healthcare experiences that enhance the quality of life. *

--
NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the
information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If