deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Kettil, Mattias" <mattias.ket...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Spurious NullPointerException in DelegateQueryBuilder
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:29:53 GMT
Hi John,

It seems like the issue has disappeared after upgrading to 1.7.0. Nice timing with the new
release. :)

Thank you for your quick response.

Best regards,
Mattias

-----Original Message-----
From: John D. Ament [mailto:johndament@apache.org]
Sent: den 17 juni 2016 14:20
To: users@deltaspike.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spurious NullPointerException in DelegateQueryBuilder

Hi Mattias,

I was wondering if you could try with latest 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT and see if the issue reproduces?
 I see many changes going on in this class, and the line referenced isn't in this spot anymore.
 The NPE likely means that beanManager is null, which doesn't make much sense to me.

I would also try to see if this reproduces on TomEE 7.

John