deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Pawel.Mac...@b-m.pl
Subject having problem with remove entity in data module
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 15:40:27 GMT
Hi Team,

Almost I succeeded to use data module except 'remove' method of my
repository. Having simple test:

        @org.junit.Test
        public void test2(){
                Something something = new Something();
                something.setName( "Name" );
                somethingDao.save( something );
                log.info( something.getId() );
                somethingDao.remove( somethingDao.findBy(
something.getId() ) );
        }

fails with

test2(test.DeltaspikeTest)  Time elapsed: 0.016 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.QueryInvocationException: Failed calling
Repository:
[Repository=pack1.SomethingDao,entity=pack1.Something,method=remove,exception=class
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.QueryInvocationException,message=Failed
calling Repository:
[Repository=pack1.SomethingDao,entity=pack1.Something,method=remove,exception=class
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.QueryInvocationException,message=Failed
calling Repository:
[Repository=pack1.SomethingDao,entity=pack1.Something,method=remove,exception=class
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException,message=null
        at test.DeltaspikeTest.test2(DeltaspikeTest.java:36)
Caused by: org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.QueryInvocationException: Failed
calling Repository:
[Repository=pack1.SomethingDao,entity=pack1.Something,method=remove,exception=class
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.QueryInvocationException,message=Failed
calling Repository:
[Repository=pack1.SomethingDao,entity=pack1.Something,method=remove,exception=class
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException,message=null
        at test.DeltaspikeTest.test2(DeltaspikeTest.java:36)
Caused by: org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.QueryInvocationException: Failed
calling Repository:
[Repository=pack1.SomethingDao,entity=pack1.Something,method=remove,exception=class
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException,message=null
        at test.DeltaspikeTest.test2(DeltaspikeTest.java:36)
        at test.DeltaspikeTest.test2(DeltaspikeTest.java:36)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Entity must be managed to
call remove: Name, try merging the detached and try the remove again.
        at test.DeltaspikeTest.test2(DeltaspikeTest.java:36)

For me it should obviously work. To regenerate the proble I made a GitHub
project : https://github.com/p4w3l/deltaspikeTest

Simple call: mvn

and you will see

best regards