deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transaction Scope activation
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 14:41:34 GMT
A couple of observations.

The test doesn't match the docs.  For example, we use dependent EM

https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/blob/master/deltaspike/modules/jpa/impl/src/test/java/org/apache/deltaspike/test/jpa/api/transactional/defaultinjection/TestEntityManagerProducer.java#L29

Do we have any tests that use TransactionScoped ?