deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Type Safe Navigation Issue
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:04:25 GMT
hi siva,

maybe because there is an unhandled exception at this point (which
shouldn't be the case) - see [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=deltaspike.git;a=blob;f=deltaspike/modules/jsf/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/deltaspike/jsf/impl/navigation/DeltaSpikeNavigationHandler.java;h=d38a6315ef0fc9df81d3ff7e7b6d04b347d86ff9;hb=refs/heads/ds-1.6.1#l70

> Hi Gerhard,
>
>  This is not happening in my case, not sure what is breaking . Thanks
>
> Regards,
> Siva Kumar.

Shield
Inc.