deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Lankada, Siva" <Siva.Lank...@bcbsfl.com>
Subject Deltaspike Advanced authorization not working in WAS 8
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 19:21:05 GMT
Hi Team,

I am newbie to deltaspike,  implementing Advance security with JSF 2.0,  deltaspike version
1.6.0 and websphere 8.5.5.9 . For some reason the secure annotation throwing llegalAccessError
 when I accesing the secure method from jsf page. Could you please help  and let me know if
any external configurations required.  Find the below sample code which I am struggling

Error Details:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError
                at org.apache.deltaspike.security.impl.extension.SecurityExtension_$$_javassist_24.getMetaDataStorage(SecurityExtension_$$_javassist_24.java)
                at org.apache.deltaspike.security.impl.extension.DefaultSecurityStrategy.execute(DefaultSecurityStrategy.java:56)
                at org.apache.deltaspike.security.impl.extension.SecurityInterceptor.filterDeniedInvocations(SecurityInterceptor.java:44)
                ... 54 more

Login.xhtml
////////
<h:commandButton value="Log in" action="#{loginController.login}" id="loginBtn"/>

LoginController.java
/////////////////
@RequestScoped
public class LoginController implements Serializable
{

    @Secured(value = LoggedInAccessDecisionVoter.class)
    public void login()
    {
        System.out.println("Login tested");
    }

}

LoggedInAccessDecisionVoter.java
/////////////////////////////

public class LoggedInAccessDecisionVoter implements AccessDecisionVoter
{
                @Override
                @DefaultCallback
                public Set<SecurityViolation> checkPermission(
                                                AccessDecisionVoterContext arg0) {

                                System.out.println("LoggedInAccessDecisionVoter");
                                return null;
                }
}

Florida Blue is a trade name of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  Blue Cross and
Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies are not responsible
for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail
do not reflect the views of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  The information contained
in this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  This document may contain material that is privileged or
protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or
the individual responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. THANK YOU.