deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Lankada, Siva" <Siva.Lank...@bcbsfl.com>
Subject RE: DeltaSpike Type Safe Navigation Issue
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 14:32:26 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

Thank you, I have changed the jar but no luck. I think there is some issue with websphere
server and deltaspike. Thanks

Regards,

From: Gerhard Petracek [mailto:gerhard.petracek@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 10:18 AM
To: Lankada, Siva
Cc: users@deltaspike.apache.org
Subject: Re: DeltaSpike Type Safe Navigation Issue

hi siva,

please try to use deltaspike-jsf-module-impl-ee6 instead of deltaspike-jsf-module-impl.

regards,
gerhard

Hi Gerhard,

        Please find the below list of jar which I am using.

deltaspike-core-api-1.6.0.jar
deltaspike-core-impl-1.6.0.jar
deltaspike-jsf-module-api-1.6.0.jar
deltaspike-jsf-module-impl-1.6.0.jar
deltaspike-proxy-module-api-1.6.0.jar
deltaspike-security-module-api-1.6.0.jar
deltaspike-security-module-impl-1.6.0.jar
primefaces-5.3.jar

Regards,
Siva Kumar.