deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Lankada, Siva" <Siva.Lank...@bcbsfl.com>
Subject DeltaSpike Type Safe Navigation Issue
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 19:51:53 GMT
Hi Team,
                I am newbie to deltaspike, implementing Type safe navigation with JSF 2.0,
deltaspike version 1.6.0 and websphere 8.5.5.9 . For some reason my type safe navigation (
means the view page is not identifying). Could you please help and let me know if any external
configurations required.

Find the below sample code which I am struggling

ERROR I am facing is
No navigation case match for viewId /login.xhtml, action #{testbean.index} and outcome class
com.test.Pages$Index

Login.xhtml

<h:form>
<h:messages globalOnly="true"/>
<h:commandButton value="kkk" action="#{testbean.index}"/>
</h:form>

///////////////////////

@Model
@Named("testbean")
public class TestBean implements Serializable{

                public Class<? extends Pages> index() {
                                System.out.println("Inside index");
                        return Pages.Index.class;
                    }
}

//////////

@Folder(name = "/")
@View(navigation = NavigationMode.REDIRECT)
public interface Pages  extends ViewConfig {

                class Index implements Pages {}

}

///////////////
Index.xhtml

                <h:body>
Welcome to Index
</h:body>

Thanks in Advance,
Siva Kumar

Florida Blue is a trade name of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  Blue Cross and
Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies are not responsible
for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail
do not reflect the views of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.  The information contained
in this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  This document may contain material that is privileged or
protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or
the individual responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. THANK YOU.