deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Suter <patrick.su...@shiftcode.ch>
Subject ProjectStage config key with just uppercase letters and '_'
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 09:20:31 GMT
Hi,

We have been having problems setting the ProjectStage for our Application
with the available keys via environment variable when deploying the
Application to Cloud Foundry. This is because environment variables with a
"." do not seem to get passed to the application. We need to set the
ProjectStage via environment variable because we do not want our build to
be platform dependent.

I would suggest to add a key for the initial lookup of the ProjectStage
that only contains uppercase letter and '_' like 'DELTASPIKE_PROJECT_STAGE'
in org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.ProjectStageProducer.java which would
ensure portability.

Currently available keys to set the ProjectStage:
/**
* These config keys will get used to detect the ProjectStage.
* We iterate through them until we find the first non-empty value.
*/
public static final String[] CONFIG_SETTING_KEYS =
{
//TODO discuss it
"org.apache.deltaspike.ProjectStage",
"javax.faces.PROJECT_STAGE",