deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Martin Kouba <mko...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Silence the WELD-000119 messages when unit testing with CdiTestRunner
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:33:53 GMT
Dne 15.3.2016 v 11:00 Jens Teglhus Møller napsal(a):
> Hi
>
> Is there a way to silence messages like:
>
> WELD-000119: Not generating any bean definitions from
> org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.impl.jsf.MyFacesContainerAdapter$1
> because of underlying class loading error: Type
> org.apache.myfaces.mc.test.core.runner.MyFacesContainer not found.  If this
> is unexpected, enable DEBUG logging to see the full error.

The only way I'm aware of is to set the log level to WARN for
"org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap" category (WELD-000119 is a message with INFO
level). See also http://weld.cdi-spec.org/documentation/#7 and
http://weld.cdi-spec.org/documentation/#10.

> I thought I could do it in beans.xml with a scan exclude but I have not
> been able to tell weld not to try to load the class.

beasn.xml scan exclude only works for the given bean archive, i.e. not
globally. So it would only work in a flat deployment structure, e.g. in
Weld SE it could work if bean archive isolation is disabled, see also
http://docs.jboss.org/weld/reference/latest/en-US/html/environments.html#_bean_archive_isolation_2.

--
Martin Kouba
Software Engineer