deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gpetra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: migrate from MyFaces CODI to DeltaSpike == WELD-001303: No active contexts for scope type org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.scope.WindowScoped
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 21:04:02 GMT
hi stephen,

codi restores the window-id once it's needed and ds restores it e.g. at the
beginning of a faces-request.
->
inject and use WindowContext (or use BeanProvider#getContextualReference or
even better in this case BeanProvider#getDependent).
(WindowContext allows you to manage the window-id manually.)

regards,
gerhard