deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Belmino <pedrobelm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extends AbstractEntityRepository Create custom methods
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:58:10 GMT
Hi,
Daniel Cunha,

I appreciate the support but this solution to make the logic in the
business layer is not viable for me , I would have to combine all the
possible filters.

I'm at that point, but still no solution.
public QueryResult<Person> findByNameLikeIgnoreCaseAndAssigment(String
name, Assigment assigment, @FirstResult int start, @MaxResults int
pageSize){ String queryString = "select p "+ " FROM Person p " + "WHERE
p.name = :name and p.assigment = :assigment"; javax.persistence.Query query
= entityManager().createQuery(queryString); query.setParameter("name",
name); query.setParameter("assigment", assigment); QueryResult<Person> d =
new DefaultQueryResult<>(new QueryBuilder() { @Override protected Object
execute(CdiQueryInvocationContext ctx) {
ctx.applyJpaQueryPostProcessors(query); return ctx.executeQuery(query); }
}, cdiQueryContextHolder.get());// OCCURS NullPointerException return d; }

Can someone help me?