deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Christian Beikov <christian.bei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [keycloak-dev] Problem with Keycloak 1.8.0.CR1 and Deltaspike
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:08:45 GMT
Hello,

I am using the Lazy mode, but it turned out to be a problem with the
load balancing configuration.
Apparently the Keycloak server adapters require sticky sessions to work
properly, so there is nothing wrong with deltaspike.

Thanks anyway for the quick answers!

Regards,
Christian

Am 24.01.2016 um 01:20 schrieb Thomas Andraschko:
> Hi,
>
> what mode are you using? Lazy or ClientWindow?
>
> In case of Lazy, we just remove the dswid on the clientside/js if the
> window.name doesn't match the dswid parameter.

>> hi christian,
>>
>> the initial redirect is needed to add the window-id to the url.
>> otherwise a browser-refresh on the first page would lead to a new
>> window-id.
>>
>> regards,
>> gerhard

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am cross posting this to make you aware of the problem too.
>>>
>>> Currently I am looking at JsfModuleConfig to see if configuring
>>> isInitialRedirectEnabled to false changes anything. Can you maybe tell me
>>> what the implications of configuring it like that are? Unfortunately I
>>> couldn't find any documentation on why you are doing the redirect on the
>>> initial request to append the window id.

>>> application (including dswid)
>>> 4. DeltaSpike removes "dswid"