deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How-to initialize the transactional context ?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:24:27 GMT
hi pierre,

you need a cdi-bean which is annotated with
@org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.api.transaction.Transactional (or all public
methods of the bean which need to be transactional).
if you annotate the whole class, all public methods of that bean are
transactional.
the outermost transactional method also starts (and stops) the
transaction-context and you can access @TransactionScope beans (also see
e.g. [1] and [2]).

regards,
gerhard