deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From bu...@dakosy.de
Subject Antwort: Re: session cookie dropped by internet explorer 11
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 09:25:15 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I just want to try disabling the window handling as you described below
when I found the following in the documentation:

"LAZY [...] Therefore it could happen that @ViewAccessScoped or other
scopes will unintentionally be destroyed."

What do you mean with other scopes? Is it possible that the session scope
will unintentionally be destroyed?

Regards,
Marco