deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From bu...@dakosy.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Re: session cookie dropped by internet explorer 11
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:11:27 GMT
Hi,

to locate my problem with session cookies in IE 11, I'm trying to use
CLIENTWINDOW mode instead of LAZY mode.

To enable "ClientWindowStoreWindowTreeEnabledOnAjaxRequest" and
"ClientWindowStoreWindowTreeEnabledOnButtonClick" I also have to update
DeltaSpike from 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 or higher.

But if I changed DefaultWindowMode from LAZY to CLIENTWINDOW with
DeltaSpike 1.5.0 or higher, I'm always getting the following exception:

"org.jboss.weld.context.ContextNotActiveException: WELD-001303 No active
contexts for scope type org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.scope.WindowScoped"

I already added "<ds:windowId />" to my template.

With DeltaSpike 1.4.1 CLIENTWINDOW is working but I can't change
"ClientWindowStoreWindowTreeEnabledOnAjaxRequest" and
"ClientWindowStoreWindowTreeEnabledOnButtonClick".

I've changed the DefaultWindowMode by extending JsfModuleConfig and
overwriting getDefaultWindowMode().

Do you have any idea why CLIENTWINDOW is not working in my case?

Thanks & regards
Marco