deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: session cookie dropped by internet explorer 11
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:49:26 GMT
Hi,

per default the deltaspike-jsf-module-impl is not included in the
playground pom as different profiles needs different versions of the impl
module (EE6 / EE7).
You can just temp add the dependency in the pom or run via:
mvn clean package -Prun-wildfly-8.0.0

You can find other run profiles in the playground pom.

Regards,
Thomas