deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gary Hodgson <gary.s.hodg...@gmail.com>
Subject Data Module Repository across OSGi bundles?
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 19:27:50 GMT
Hi

Has anyone had any experience using repositories, from the data module,
within OSGi bundles? in particular between bundles?

I have got an example working within a bundle using Pax CDI, but am having
trouble making it available from another bundle.  In fact, even when I call
a service which uses a repository, i.e. not injecting the repository
directly, I am getting the following exception: "IllegalStateException:
Unable to find BeanManager. Please ensure that you configured the CDI
implementation of your choice properly."

I fear that the deltaspike proxy mechanism isn't playing nicely with OSGis
classloading restrictions which is why the BeanManager is not being found,
but I would have thought that repository would be contained within the
context of the bundle together with the service.

I realise this question is a bit vague, but if anyone can respond I will
happily give more information as is required.

Best regards,
Gary