deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Lachat" <MarkusLac...@gmx.de>
Subject WindowClientMode shows white Loading... Page
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:39:10 GMT
Hi,

I migrated from CODI and everything went fine so far. I am using TypeSafe Navigation and Navigation
Mode is set to redirect and viewParams is also included. So the application follows mostly
the Post-Redirect-Get Pattern (as far as I understood).

However I am seeing the white intermediate page, displaying the loading... text. The documentation
states a HTML5 enabled browser caches the screen, css etc. to the localstorage and the flickering
effect would be gone.

I also tested the playground app, where I see the same effect. The main application runs on
Websphere and the playground testing app on TomEE.

Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Markus