deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <hwellmann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DS-Data in OSGI
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2015 14:05:21 GMT
This is a bit too broad. You don't mention the used versions or a specific
test. Can you provide a self-contained test that does not include any
dependencies other than DS, Pax CDI, Pax JPA and their prerequisites - i.e.
no Karaf, Lombok, Osgiliath or anything else?

There is a working example:
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.cdi/blob/cdi-1.0.0.RC1/itest/src/it/itest-standalone/src/test/java/org/ops4j/pax/cdi/test/TransactionalTest.java

Regards,
Harald