deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Pietrzak <kap4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.0
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 21:03:09 GMT
May I suggest, until running DS as a static module in WF is tested and
supported, removing the module.xml files from the distribution?  It implies
it's fully supported, and folks will just copy the directories into their
JBoss/Wildfly installs and expect everything to work (and be disappointed).

I say that as someone who tried it, and was disappointed. ;)

--
Karl