deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Ron Smeral <rsme...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.4.0
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 07:27:25 GMT
Hi,

running DS as a static module hasn't yet been tested by RH's DeltaSpike
QE. I've started some work on the DS testsuite so that it doesn't
automatically package DS in deployments and it could be run against a WF
with DS as a static module maybe just using a parameter or something.
This isn't finished yet though.

I'd expect exactly that kind of issues as Harald writes -- classloading
issues. I think most things should work but I wouldn't suggest running
DS as static module in production just yet.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Smeral