deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Inheritance of static view config
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 12:21:53 GMT
Dear all,

I have some webapps sharing some elements of navigation. They also share
the same login system, and are configured in SSO.

I tried to mutualise the views defintion using static view config and
ended with the following, not so pleasant result :

base, common class :

@Folder(name="/")
@View(navigation = View.NavigationMode.REDIRECT, viewParams =
View.ViewParameterMode.INCLUDE)
public interface PagesCommon extends ViewConfig {
     class Accueil implements PagesCommon { }
     class Login implements PagesCommon { }
}

In a sample webapp :

public interface Pages extends PagesCommon {
     @View(basePath = "/")
     class Organigramme implements Pages { }
     @View(basePath = "/")
     class Personne implements Pages { }
     @View(name = "tous_les_droits", basePath = "/")
     class TousLesDroits implements Pages { }
}

I could not use a syntax such as

@Folder(name="/")
public interface Pages extends PagesCommon {
     class Organigramme implements Pages { }
     class Personne implements Pages { }
     @View(name = "tous_les_droits")
     class TousLesDroits implements Pages { }
}

I get an error then because Pages and PagesCommon try to configure the
same directory.

Did I miss something or should I fill a feature request ?

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic