deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces Test and Omnifaces conflict
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 13:51:59 GMT
hi rafael,

once you enable myfaces-test as external-container, omnifaces gets loaded
as well (if it's on the test-classpath).
it looks like that not everything (which is required by omnifaces) is on
your test-classpath.
however, even after adding the missing part/s you will get issues due to
the implementation of org.omnifaces.config.BeanManager
(since it just works once you have a proper jndi-setup).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JavaEE powerhouse -