deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on JSF Module, NavigationParameterContext and ViewNavigationHandler
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:16:19 GMT
hi ludovic,

ViewParameterMode#INCLUDE just adds "includeViewParams=true" to the outcome.
it is needed in your case, because you configured NavigationMode.REDIRECT.
(-> the behavior is the same as with std. jsf - you just provide the
information in a type-safe way instead of using strings.
the jsf implementation you are using will see the same in both cases,
because deltaspike just transforms your config to a std. navigation string
and forwards that string to the wrapped-/default-implementation).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JavaEE powerhouse -