deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Charlee Chitsuk <charlee...@gmail.com>
Subject DeltaSpike 1.3.1: Partial Bean with signer trouble.
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 04:21:45 GMT
Hi All,

I've a utility jar which uses the partial beam for querying by using the
JPA. This utility jar also has been signed by using the jar signer.
Previously it works great with Apache DeltaSpike 1.2.1

Anyhow when I try to upgrade the Apache DeltaSpike to version 1.3.0 the
system show me the exception as

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: class
"some.package.PolicyFinder$$DSPartialBeanProxy"'s signer information does
not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Could you please help to advise further? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for your help in advance. I'm looking forward to
hearing from you soon.

--
   Best Regards,

   Charlee Ch.