deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Charlee Chitsuk <charlee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike 1.3.1: Partial Bean with signer trouble.
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 05:07:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for late reply, since I have to wait for scheduling building my
project. After full building my project against the latest checked out
Apache DeltaSpike 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT, it work great. I can confirm that the
issue has been fixed already. Thank you very much for your quick response.

--
   Best Regards,

   Charlee Ch.