deltaspike-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces Test and Omnifaces conflict
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 16:34:53 GMT
done https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-868

2015-04-04 13:18 GMT-03:00 Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>:

> hi rafael,
>
> please file a jira-ticket for such an improvement.
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JavaEE powerhouse -
> JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German
>
> Professional Support for Apache
> MyFaces, DeltaSpike and OpenWebBeans
>
>
>
> 2015-04-04 17:56 GMT+02:00 Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi Gerhard,
> >
> > can't we 'mock' JNDI tree?  something like [1]?
> >
> > I've tried to do it in BeforeClass but the exception occurs before it,
> > maybe it could work at (TestControl) runner level:
> >
> > @BeforeClass
> > public static void setUpJNDI() throws NamingException {
> >     // Create initial context
> >     System.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
> >             "org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory");
> >     System.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
> >             "org.apache.naming");
> >     InitialContext ic = new InitialContext();
> >
> >     ic.createSubcontext("java:");
> >     ic.createSubcontext("java:/comp");
> >             /*ic.createSubcontext("java:/comp/BeanManager");*/
> >
> >     ic.bind("java:/comp/BeanManager",
> > BeanManagerProvider.getInstance().getBeanManager());
> >
> > }
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [1]
> >
> >
> https://blogs.oracle.com/randystuph/entry/injecting_jndi_datasources_for_junit
> >
> > 2015-04-04 10:51 GMT-03:00 Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com
> >:
> >
> > > hi rafael,
> > >
> > > once you enable myfaces-test as external-container, omnifaces gets
> loaded
> > > as well (if it's on the test-classpath).
> > > it looks like that not everything (which is required by omnifaces) is
> on
> > > your test-classpath.
> > > however, even after adding the missing part/s you will get issues due
> to
> > > the implementation of org.omnifaces.config.BeanManager
> > > (since it just works once you have a proper jndi-setup).
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > gerhard
> > >
> > > http://www.irian.at
> > >
> > > Your JavaEE powerhouse -
> > > JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> > > Courses in English and German
> > >
> > > Professional Support for Apache
> > > MyFaces, DeltaSpike and OpenWebBeans
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > 2015-04-04 4:12 GMT+02:00 Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > > Hi guys,
> > > >
> > > > I'm facing an issue with myfaces test and omnifaces, as soon i add
> > > > omnifaces 2.0 dependency I got the error when running tests (driven
> by
> > ds
> > > > test control):
> > > >
> > > > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> > > > org.omnifaces.config.BeanManager
> > > >     at
> > > >
> > org.omnifaces.application.OmniApplication.<init>(OmniApplication.java:69)
> > > >     at
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.omnifaces.application.OmniApplicationFactory.createOmniApplication(OmniApplicationFactory.java:88)
> > > >     at
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.omnifaces.application.OmniApplicationFactory.getApplication(OmniApplicationFactory.java:54)
> > > >     at
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.FacesContextImplBase.getApplication(FacesContextImplBase.java:172)
> > > >     at
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer._dispatchApplicationEvent(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:329)
> > > >     at
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.destroyFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:364)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I've cloned Gerhard ee6-ds-demo to show the issue:
> > > >
> > > > https://github.com/rmpestano/ee6-ds-demo
> > > >
> > > > just run any test to reproduce.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > *If i comment
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> src/test/resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.spi.ExternalContainer*
> > > > the tests passes, it also work with omnifaces 1.x and myfaces test
> > > enabled.
> > > >
> > > > this is the code which throws the exception:
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> https://github.com/omnifaces/omnifaces/blob/master/src/main/java/org/omnifaces/application/OmniApplication.java#L69
> > > >
> > > > and here is how BeanManager is obtained:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> https://github.com/omnifaces/omnifaces/blob/master/src/main/java/org/omnifaces/config/BeanManager.java#L79
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Do you think there is a problem in Omnifaces code?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > <http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,
> > > >
> > > > Rafael M. Pestano
> > > >
> > > > Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do
> Sul
> > > > http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
> > > > @realpestano <https://twitter.com/realpestano>
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > <http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,
> >
> > Rafael M. Pestano
> >
> > Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
> > http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
> > @realpestano <https://twitter.com/realpestano>
> >
>



-- 
<http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
@realpestano <https://twitter.com/realpestano>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message