deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Myfaces Test and Omnifaces conflict
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 02:12:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm facing an issue with myfaces test and omnifaces, as soon i add
omnifaces 2.0 dependency I got the error when running tests (driven by ds
test control):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.omnifaces.config.BeanManager
    at
org.omnifaces.application.OmniApplication.<init>(OmniApplication.java:69)
    at
org.omnifaces.application.OmniApplicationFactory.createOmniApplication(OmniApplicationFactory.java:88)
    at
org.omnifaces.application.OmniApplicationFactory.getApplication(OmniApplicationFactory.java:54)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.FacesContextImplBase.getApplication(FacesContextImplBase.java:172)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer._dispatchApplicationEvent(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:329)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.destroyFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:364)

I've cloned Gerhard ee6-ds-demo to show the issue:

https://github.com/rmpestano/ee6-ds-demo

just run any test to reproduce.

*If i comment
src/test/resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.spi.ExternalContainer*
the tests passes, it also work with omnifaces 1.x and myfaces test enabled.

this is the code which throws the exception:
https://github.com/omnifaces/omnifaces/blob/master/src/main/java/org/omnifaces/application/OmniApplication.java#L69

and here is how BeanManager is obtained:

https://github.com/omnifaces/omnifaces/blob/master/src/main/java/org/omnifaces/config/BeanManager.java#L79

Do you think there is a problem in Omnifaces code?

--
<http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
@realpestano <https://twitter.com/realpestano>