deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Extended EntityManager
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:59:47 GMT
hmm, you should _not_ need to start the ApplicationContext at all.
Is the problem in a standard Servlet Request or in some manually started Thread? (I somehow
get the feeling that I miss the problem).

LieGrue,
strub

PS: have a few customers with WAS-8.5.5.3 myself, so I know pretty well what works and what
not.