deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom scope based on solr? Any opinions?
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:27:49 GMT
Hello,

Since implementing a scope with Solr seems so simple
using response#getBeans and we already have solr and we need very little
clustered data I was thinking of doing it with solr? I know it's not
optimal for a general purpose thing but I basically just need one DTO
between my TomEE instances. I was also thinking about doing it with rest,
jcache or jms but since solr is already up and kicking it actually seems
trivial.

Would love anyone's 2¢ on this one

cheers