deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Deven Phillips <deven.phill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike/Restlet 2.3.0 Archetype
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 03:26:46 GMT
OK, now it will just seem like I am spamming this list, but one more
update... This time I reconfigured the JUnit testing to use a test suite
and a persistent CDI Container for all tests registered with the suite.
Should make testing a little less time consuming for the end user. The new
version 2.3.1-1 and should be available from Central in a few hours...

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.zanclus.codepalousa
-DarchetypeArtifactId=deltaspike-restlet-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=2.3.1-1

I hope someone finds it useful!!

Deven