deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Deven Phillips <deven.phill...@gmail.com>
Subject DeltaSpike/Restlet 2.3.0 Archetype
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:16:34 GMT
Hi gang,

    In preparation for my upcoming talk a CodepaLOUsa 2015, I have created
an archetype for building DeltaSpike enabled ReSTlet applications. It will
bootstrap DeltaSpike and ReSTlet so that all you really have to do is write
your DAOs and JAX-RS POJOs... Pretty slick IMHO!

You can find it at:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|com.zanclus.codepalousa|deltaspike-restlet-archetype|2.3.0|maven-archetype

Or, using maven:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.zanclus.codepalousa
-DarchetypeArtifactId=deltaspike-restlet-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.3.0

I will be trying to keep that archetype up-to-date with the latest versions
of DeltaSpike and Restlet as time permits..

Cheers,

Deven