deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Matti Tahvonen <ma...@vaadin.com>
Subject Re: Implementing case insensitive filtering with the data module
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:00:12 GMT
Hi,

I created a JURA issue for the ignore case:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-836

You are making remarkable job with this project, big thanks! Marketing is something where
you lose to Spring Data more than in features. I'll try to spread some DeltaSpike Data awareness
among Vaadin developers soon!

cheers,
matti