deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Deven Phillips <deven.phill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Observer in DeltaSpike 1.2.0/Weld 1.1.19.Final Not Working
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 06:30:56 GMT
I have created a simple example to demonstrate the problem I am having:

https://github.com/InfoSec812/deltaspike-observer-example

Just clone the repo, and run:

    mvn exec:java -Dexec:args="this can be anything"

You will see some log output which shows that the "fireEvent" method was
called, but the event is never received.

I hope that someone can help, as this is holding up my project.

Thanks in advance!!

Deven