deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Deven Phillips <deven.phill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Observer in DeltaSpike 1.2.0/Weld 1.1.19.Final Not Working
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:45:57 GMT
Next question... I have created a qualifier:

import static java.lang.annotation.RetentionPolicy.*;
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.*;

import java.lang.annotation.Retention;
import java.lang.annotation.Target;
import javax.inject.Qualifier;

/**
 * An annotation to allow for differentiation between
 * differing instances of the Configuration bean
 */
@Qualifier
@Retention(RUNTIME)
@Target({METHOD, FIELD, PARAMETER, TYPE})
public @interface AppConfig {
}

And I want to use it with a fireEvent() call... Is there a good reference
of how to accomplish that?

What I was thinking might work, but which does not:

beanMgr.fireEvent(this.config, AppConfig);

Thanks in advance!!

Deven