deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Edilmar LISTAS <edili...@intersite.com.br>
Subject h:commandLink target="_blank" stopped to work
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:35:27 GMT
Hi,

My environment is: NetBeans 8.0.1 + Glassfish 3.1.2.2 + JSF 2.1.29 +
Richfaces 4.5.1 + CDI/Weld 1.1.8 (original) + Apache DeltaSpike 1.2.1 +
JPA 2 + Hibernate 4.2.7 + RDBMS Firebird 2.5.2 + JasperReports 5.5.…
last week I change from my old enviroment:
- old JSF 2.1.6 to new JSF 2.1.29
- old RF 4.3.7 to new RF 4.5.1
- old CODI 1.0.6 (ConversationScoped) to new DeltaSpike 1.2.1
(GroupedConversationScoped)

I have commandLinks with target="_blank" that worked fine in old
environment with many new versions of Firefox and Chrome.

Now, it doesn't work in new enviroment only in Chrome, Firefox continues
to work fine.

When I am in a JSF page and clicks in a commandLink with target="_blank"
in Chrome, it opens a new tab with the new page I need but it does a
"strange refresh" and goes back to the same page from the first tab. Do
you have any idea about this strange problem?

I noticed this behaviour of link generated:
1) user in page1 clicks the link
http://192.168.200.202:8080/sitesat2/filClienteFil.jsf?dswid=7384 that
should be opened in a new _blank tab.
2) page2 is opened in a new _blank tab with link
http://192.168.200.202:8080/sitesat2/cadCliente.jsf?dswid=7384
3) page2 is "refreshed" to page1 with link
http://192.168.200.202:8080/sitesat2/cadCliente.jsf?dswid=6114 => THE
STRANGE IS.. dswid changed, like it would be in another conversation.