deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hug <thomas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data module and serializability in cluster w/ distributable session
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:58:27 GMT
AFAIR it's not abstract repositories per se, it's the combination of an
abstract class extending an abstract class implementing an interface which
is somehow broken (took me ages to find that case and bounce the issue back
to PartialBeans). Which is what you get extending AbstractEntityRepository.

=> You can skip AbstractEntityRepository, implement EntityRepository
directly and get the EM injected. Umm, haven't tried that actually but
stating it boldly here ;-)

For the drawback, AppScope should definitely work fine (only some people
react allergic to proxies ;-).